ياخشى ئىشلەنگەن بىر فىلم تەبئىكى كۆپلىگەن سەنئەت ئېلمىنېتلىرىنى ئۆز ئىچىگە ئالغان بولىدۇ. ئۇنىڭدا ئەڭ يىغىنچاق، ئەڭ تەسىرلىك ھەم چوڭقۇر مەنىلىك دىئالوگلار بولىدۇ. مەلۇم رەڭ مايىللىقى بولىدۇ، مەسىلەن كۆكۆش، يىشىل ياكى قەھۋە رەڭگى، ھەم يورۇق قاراڭغۇلۇق باشتىن ئاخىر كىنو تېمىسىغا بىرلىشىپ ياخشى تەڭشەلگەن بولىدۇ. كىنو ۋەقەلىكىگە ئەڭ ماس كىلىدىغان مۇزىكا بولىدۇ… يەنە باشقا ئېلمىنېتلار قوشۇلۇپ ھىسسىياتىڭىزنى ئەڭ نازۇك يەرلىرىگىچە ئويغىتالايدۇ. تۆۋەندە ئۈزەم ياقتۇرغان بەزى كىنولاردىكى دىئالوگلاردىن نەقىللەر تىزدىم. ھازىرچە ئىنگىلىز تىلىدىكىسى يوللاندى، ئىنگىلىز تىلى ئۈگىنىۋاتقانلار ئۈچۈن پايدىسى بولار. تەرجىمە ياكى چۈشەندۈرمىسىنى كىيىنچە قوشىمەن، مەزمۇن ھەم داۋاملىق كىڭەيتىلىپ تۇرۇلىدۇ.
1. The mother of all evil is speculation.
2. Money is a bitch that never sleeps.
3. Every thief has an excuse.
4. Parents are the bone on which children sharpen their teeth.
5. A fisherman always sees another fisherman afar.
6. Do you know what the mother of all bubbles was? Us. The human race!
7. No matter how much money you make, you will never be rich.
8. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, then we are all insane.
1. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
2. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
3. There’s not a day goes by I don’t feel regret. Not because I’m in here; or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid’s long gone and this old man is all that left. I gotta live with that.
4. Remember, Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
5. I’m telling you, these walls are funny. First you hate them. Then you get used to them. Enough time passes, it gets so you depend on them. That’s institutionalized.
6. They say it(Pacific) has no memory. That’s where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.
1. Fact is, all lies, all evil deeds, they stink. You can cover them up for a while, but they don’t go away.
2. When there is blood on the streets, somebody’s gotta go to jail.
3. Respect is the ultimate currency.
1. My Mama always said, ‘Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you’re gonna get
2. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floatin’ around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it’s both.
3. Run Forrest run!
4. “Jenny Curran: Why are you so good to me? Forrest Gump: You’re my girl! Jenny Curran: I’ll always be your girl.
5.Why don’t you love me, Jenny? I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is.
6. You have to do the best with what God gave you.
7. Stupid is as stupid does.
8. You know it’s funny what a young man recollects? ‘Cause I don’t remember bein’ born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas and I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
1. The fool looks at a finger that points at the sky.
2. So, my little Amélie, you don’t have bones of glass. You can take life’s knocks. If you let this chance pass, eventually, your heart will become as dry and brittle as my skeleton. So, go get him, for Pete’s sake!
3. It’s better to help people than garden gnomes.
4. We pass the time of day to forget how time passes.
5. A woman without love wilts like a flower without sun.
6. Failure teaches us that life is but a draft, a long rehearsal for a show that will never play.
1. Memories are wonderful things, if you don’t have to deal with the past.
2. Life’s hard. It’s supposed to be. If we didn’t suffer, we’d never learn anything.
3. I feel like if someone were to touch me, I’d dissolve into molecules.
4. You can never replace anyone because everyone is made up of such beautiful specific details.